We offer outstaffing in the areas of accounting, administration, HR/ Payroll processing, marketing and sales.
When is outstaffing most effective?
- When the corporate staffing limit has been reached;
- When the existing team cannot cope with peak workloads;
- When starting a new project, without hiring more staff;
- When reducing company staffing levels, while retaining skilled employees;
- When placing employees on probationary periods.
Outstaffing — It’s what we do
When you hire our company for outstaffing, we act as the legal employer for your employees and are responsible for:
- Selecting and hiring as UCMS Group employees;
- Completing HR recordkeeping;
- Calculating and making payroll, including taxes and contributions;
- Completing documentation and paying for sick leave and vacations, as well as providing employment history at employee request;
- Interfacing with the social funds / tax inspectorate and completing mandatory medical insurance.