On December 21 at 12.00 a webinar “Review of the most important changes in 2018 in HR administration and payroll. How shall we work in 2019 ”.
The host of the webinar is Lyubov Kester, project manager of the UCMS Group, an expert in HR administration with 10 years of experience, corporate trainer, internal auditor of HR projects at UCMS Group, internal auditor of the QMS (ISO 9001:2015).
The webinar will address the following issues:
- new minimum wage for 2019;
- the decision of the constitutional court on the compensation of vacations;
- changes in the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation – new criminal punishment for employers;
- the order of interaction between the Labor inspection and the FSS in terms of the specail assessment of labor conditions (SOUT);
- introduction of a new form of NDLF-2 and a report on pre-retirees;
- the opinion of the Ministry of Finance that the TIN does not belong to personal data;
- the procedure for dismissing an employee for non-compliance with the professional standard;
- other changes in the area of HR administration and payroll.
After the webinar participants will be able to send questions to the presenter individually.
Registration link: https://blog.ucmsgroup.ru/webinar-obzor-2018-site-21-12/