The use of IFRS helps companies to unify the form of reports, simplify their interpretation, improve the quality and information content, and more effectively evaluate their work.
We help to prepare management reports in accordance with IFRS and GAAP and keep records in accordance with these standards.
What mistakes in management reporting can lead to:
- distortion of the real situation in the company;
- incorrect allocation of expenses, for example, for non-production needs;
- making managerial decisions that will lead to the prevalence of expenses over income, a decrease in profits;
- decrease in the company investment attractiveness;
- fines, sanctions.
UCMS Group services for preparing IFRS statements:
- collection of data taking into account IFRS and corporate requirements;
- verification of financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- correction of documents;
- set-up of accounting function;
- development of recommendations, correction of accounting policies and planning of further work of the company, taking into account the requirements of IFRS;
- advice on working with accounting documents and applying IFRS standards.
5 advantages of UCMS Group
- extensive practical experience, proficiency in professional techniques and technologies;
- an objective approach to analysis, reporting;
- obtaining information in a form convenient for analysis;
- receiving reports on time, which allows you to prepare for a tax audit and correct problem areas;
- consulting, readiness to solve non-standard problems.