Preparation for a special assessment of working conditions
A special assessment of working conditions (SAWC) is a set of measures that, according to the law, must be carried out by every employer. Such an assessment is designed to detect all harmful and hazardous factors of production and determine the level of their exposure to workers. In other words, physical, chemical and biological factors of working conditions should be measured during SAWC.
During the organization of the SAWT, the head of the company needs to carry out a number of activities:
- issue orders for assessing working conditions;
- form an internal commission;
- approve the schedule for the assessment;
- define the categories of jobs;
- draw up a list that will indicate the current working conditions of each of the employees;
- check the current working conditions with the conditions described in the current labor legislation and much more.
What does a special assessment of working conditions give?
- the ability to calculate discounts or surcharges to the insurance rate;
- providing employees with information about possible health risks in the workplace, as well as providing the necessary personal protective equipment;
- organization of medical examinations;
- establishment of an additional rate of insurance premium in the PF of RF;
- formation of statistical reports;
- minimizing disagreements between employees and employers regarding the organization of safe working conditions.
If this is the first time the SAWC is carried out, then the entire preparation for the assessment takes a lot of time. We suggest you entrust the preparation for SAWC to the experts of the UCMS Group, who will accurately and on time prepare all the necessary documents for you and provide appropriate recommendations for eliminating possible inconsistencies. This will allow you to quickly carry out a set of measures for SAWC, without attracting internal labor resources, which are necessary to solve strategically important tasks facing your organization.
In addition to the verification itself, UCMS Group is ready to take on the tasks that may arise after the SAWC:
- execution of additional agreements with employees;
- advising staff on benefits and compensation;
- consultations on the selection of an expert organization conducting the SAWC.
In addition, we are ready to provide advice on the choice of an expert organization that directly conducts SAWC.
For all questions, call +7 495 225 87 39 or write to us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org