Tax optimization is a set of tools and methods that lawyers use to legally reduce taxpayer payments.
Competent tax optimization is based on the following principles:
- efficiency – using all available legal methods to reduce taxes;
- legality – not only the requirements of the law are taken into account, but also the possible legal consequences from the use of one or another tax optimization scheme;
- autonomy – specialists consider each method through the prism of the complexity of its implementation and management;
- reliability – the stability of the scheme to the actions of business partners and other internal factors;
- harmlessness – avoidance of negative consequences from tax cuts in the company itself.
Depending on the time of implementation, tax optimization is current and prospective. The unifying feature of each procedure is its legality and orderliness.
Importance of tax optimization
The technical capabilities of the tax authorities are growing and over time it becomes more difficult to optimize the company’s expenses. Therefore, a professional approach is required for competent and legal optimization.
Competent tax optimization allows:
- reduce the size of tax payments;
- minimize penalties;
- reduce tax risks;
- defer tax payments (postpone the payment to a later date).
All of the above possibilities are legal, so your organization can entrust the communication with tax services to qualified specialists of UCMS Group.
International companies, as well as Russian large and medium-sized businesses cooperate with us. During our existence, we have secured a positive reputation for ourselves. Most of our clients have been using our services for many years. UCMS Group adheres to the following principles of work:
- Individual approach. We study the specifics and all the intricacies of your business in order to develop personal tax planning that will be beneficial specifically for your company.
- Strict requirements for the quality of the work performed. The quality management system of UCMS Group complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. We guarantee a high level of professionalism of our employees.
- Information security compliant with ISO/IEC 2700:2013.
- Competent approach. We work in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.