You have employees responsible for supporting primary documentation, but you lack skills and expertise? We can perform a Chief Accountant function for your company.
We are responsible for closing an accounting period, checking primary documents, preparing statements and submitting statutory reports. Services can be provided on-site or remotely.
Functions of the Chief Accountant include:
- Monitoring of primary documents and entered transactions;
- Monitoring of correctness of incoming documents;
- Monitoring of payroll transactions;
- Closing of the accounting period;
- Consultations on tax optimization;
- Assistance/ Participation during tax authorities audits;
- Accruals for financial assets and overdue receivables;
- Preparation and submission of accounting and tax statements to authorities;